The Beddington Heights Community Association is a group of dedicated volunteers bringing you together as residents, acting as a voice for your community, and providing opportunities that make Beddington a great place to live, work, and play.
What does the BHCA do?
- Hosts fun events for members of all ages
- Operates the Before and After School Program
- Partners to builds greater community safety
- Remains aware of and responds to planning and development issues
- Shares important information with residents and members
- Fundraises for community projects and events
- Represents the community on regional committees and initiatives
- Builds community!