JOIN OR RENEW TODAY!
Members are the key to building and sustaining our vibrant community.
Why become a member?
Purchasing a membership is a great way to get involved and show your support for the many ways BHCA works to meet our community needs and interests and ensure you love where you live.Become an active part of your community today!
We currently offer a number of programs and event privileges to our members and are working on a member benefit program, which will provide discounts to a number of local businesses. Keep an eye out for updates.
Please note: For all children to be eligible for registration in the BHCA Before and After School Program and for Beddington children to participate in the MSB Soccer Program, you must hold a current membership.
Who can become a member?
- Anyone can become a member to support the community association.
- Members that live within Beddington are entitled to vote at the Annual General Meeting in November
- Businesses and organizations are encouraged to join the BHCA as Business members. Read more in this letter to local Businesses.
Types of membership
*If cost is a barrier for community residents please contact the BHCA Secretary
How do I become a member?
For your convenience, you can become a member at any time of the year by:
- Applying or renewing online, or
- Filling in the membership application form and mailing it with payment to the address on the form.
*Annual memberships are valid (for one year from date of purchase).